June 15, 2011

Navy Cocktail Dress



When an item I designed is comfortable to wear I know that the most important mission has been completed. A clean-line design, maintaining the accurate distance from the body, and a soft fabric, give me my peace and quiet. I can wear it freely and effortlessly. Personally, I don’t like complicated designs or items too close-fitting. I feel feminine and I’m at ease to do whatever I like; my clothes work for me, and not vice versa.

This is the ‘Navy Cocktail’ dress, made of navy blue crepe de Chin. The dress has a straight shape and is slightly loose-fitting. The front part of the dress has a V shaped cleavage and a cream-toned stripe at the bottom end. Seams run along the front and back of the dress, giving the dress a flattering shape. The dress is fastened by a concealed zipper in the back.

The dress is suitable both for a work day and an evening out. During the day, wear it with comfortable sandals, a large colorful purse and minimalistic jewelry, and at night match it with a clutch purse and a fancier piece of jewelry to get a different look with the same dress.

TO BUY ONLINE - CLICK BELOW ON THE MODEL NAME
Model Dress: Navy Cocktail


No comments: