January 3, 2013

Cream Blouse & Plaid Boucle Skirt



A new post for the Small Business Day occurring today and tomorrow (Thu.-Fri.). It is extremely important to promote small businesses since they are the central growth engine of the economy and a main source of jobs. My small business provides work for other small businesses and when you buy from me you create an income for the dressmaker, the cutter, the public relations agent, the fabric importers, the haberdasheries, etc. They all contribute to Israel’s economy. In my shop I aspire to give you all the advantages of a small business – personal attention, originality, quality, and reliability. The shop and the blog are also a stage for other Israeli accessory designers, and I choose carefully only original and high-quality designs.

In this post I present a cream-toned blouse made of cotton voile with a Chinese collar, hidden buttoning and a long sleeve with a widening sleeve cuff. The sleeve cuff can be folded to create a three quarter sleeve.
The skirt is made of boucle in shades of brown and cream. It has a straight shape and two front pockets. Boucle is a type of plaid that comes in various mixtures, and is woven with rounded loops that create a rich texture. The skirt is designed with a lining to maintain its shape throughout time.

I invite you all to celebrate with me this Thursday and Friday with a wise and fun shopping experience and great discounts. May we all have a happy fruitful new year!

No comments: